Tuesday, July 08, 2008

2 days down, 23 to go...

Thankfully I'm not doing the last week of camp because I'm going home for Melanie's baby shower. It's been a rough two days, though I suspect that it has a lot to do with having to wake up at 7am (like an adult). For the first day of camp everything went pretty well. Although I had forgotten to send out a notice to the parents about swim testing, it wasn't a bad day at all. I kind of felt like everything was very disorganized even after spending more than 60 hours preparing for it (no thanks to my chatty boss for distracting me), but my staff seemed to think that everything ran smoothly. It was extremely hot and I rode my bike, but I felt pretty good about the day as a whole. Note: My boss decided to go on a 3 week vacation when we needed her the most. She won't be back until July 14.

When I got home I ate some pasta and stretched out on the sofa. Before I knew it, I was waking up to the end of 30 Minute Meals. I slept for almost 2 hours, which made it so that I couldn't sleep. I'm trying to not sleep today until it's bedtime so that I don't have the same problem. Needless to say, I feel like I'll be eternally tired. So my blog posts will probably be fewer (and shorter) as will the nice looking meal pictures. We've started using our crock pot again and though they are very tasty meals, they aren't very pretty.

No comments: