Monday, January 31, 2011

Predicament

I'm very good at convincing myself that I need shoes when they are way too expensive for my measly paycheck can afford.  $250 for a pair of four and a half inched purple stilettos, no biggie.  But when it comes to purses I just don't like to fork out the money.  I just don't understand myself since I probably wear my shoes two or three times a year and use a purse every time I go out.  My predicament is that I really like this purse I saw on Macys.com, but it's $50 over the purse budget that I set for myself.  I don't know if I should get it.  It's free shipping so if I decide I can't afford it then I can always return it and won't lose any money.  I'm going to sleep on it.  If this was a matter of buying a pair of shoes, they would have already been purchased by now.  Hahaha

No comments: