Thursday, March 06, 2014

Megalast Nail polish is amazing

I got this purple/lavendar color called On A Trip last year during a CVS sale.  According to the Wet n Wild website, On A Trip is part of their permanent line.  I purchased a few of this line and wow, I love it.  The staying power is pretty fantastic.  I've rock climbed and Crossfitted with a different shade and there was very little wear and chipping.  Those rocks on the wall are like sand paper. The formula is really creamy and opaque.  I still apply my standard three coats, but I love that I don't have to if I'm in a rush.  I'm also a fan of the wider brush.  It gets the job done much faster and with very little to no streaking.  I usually do my nails at night, a lot of times while I'm in bed, so speed is key.  I tend to do thinner layers so that they dry faster, which is also why I used three layers instead of two.

This combo with the Zoya glitter in Nyx from their Pixie Dust collection is my new favorite. Nyx is pretty opaque on its own, but I did layer one coat over two coats of On A Trip.  I topped it off with Seche Vite as usual. 

No comments: