Wednesday, February 13, 2008

School is canceled!

Current away message:

St. Rose is closed due to severe weather conditions. I'm jumping for joy. No hour and a half Renaissance presentation for me! Woo hoo! Now I have to finish reading a book for tomorrow's class.


I am so happy! My friend Cassie and I put together our outline for the presentation tonight, but the campus is closed starting at 2:30pm. I think this means that we'll share a presentation day with someone else and maybe it won't have to be so long! Yippee! Anyways, I have high hopes for today. I want to finish The Member of the Wedding for my Southern Women Lit class so that I can have my discussion board submission up by 2pm. Hopefully I can at least get the post up. The book isn't that good. Then I want to attempt some writing, but I have some reading to catch up on so we'll have to see.

No comments: