Thursday, February 15, 2007

Emmy Pictures

Here are some more pictures of Emmy. She's finally settling in and getting used to us. When Ed leaves for school she gets so sad and cries even though I'm still there. She just loves it when both her people are there with her. She even feels comfortable enough to spread out on the sofa...which means that Ed and I have to squish on to one little cushion together. I don't have a problem with it, but then again, I take up a lot of room myself so poor Edward has to squeeze in the corner.

Currently Emmy is lounging and stretching her little legs and paws. Her little head started sliding off the arm rest and her head jerked up like someone who fell asleep in the car. Hehe.

Today out in the snow for her walk.

Emmy eating her Bully stick
Mmmm....
She fell asleep while chewing it!!!
Kisses for Daddy




Mommy and Emmy
Daddy and Emmy

No comments: