Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tulips season = allergy season

My nose is so clogged but feels runny. It's the worst. I keep sniffling when I don't really think I have to. This would be okay except that when this first started everyone was freaked out about the Swine flu. Now since the season is in full swing I feel the asthma building in my chest. There is just no winning. (By the time I finished this blog my Claritin kicked in. I'm feeling much better now.)

This weekend was quite fun, though a little sad. It was the RPI graduation so most of our friends are leaving either for good or for internships. It is going to be a quiet summer, which will be a great time for me to start cooking again. (I haven't really had time to do a lot like I was before.) Cara left this morning and Nadeem is off to NJ to spend time with his extended family before he goes off to Providence for his internship. I try to make quick getaways when saying goodbye so that I don't get too sad.

We also went to a couple of end of the year bbqs that were fun. It was a busy weekend, but not much to write home about. The only thing that I'd like to note is that we played some Hillbilly Golf, which is super addicting. I think I want to try to make a set of these things for our parties.

No comments: