Monday, June 22, 2009

Thank you Auntie Mary!

Auntie Mary sent me a little Coach coin purse to cheer me up. I love it!


This weekend was pretty laid back again. It's been raining quite a bit here. On Thursday I made cupcakes, which I'll try to remember to post pictures of later, and brought them in to the office. Dave scarfed them down like he hadn't eaten in months. I used my mom's cinnamon bundt cake recipe but put them into cupcake molds instead for easier eating. I also decorated them with creamcheese frosting, which is always a winner. The office loved them. Saturday, I went to the River Street festival and purchased some greeting cards that Neil made with his photography. That was pretty cool. I had never been to the festival before. It was your normal street fair, but kind of neat since it was on the street that I work on. Then I watched Gran Torino with a friend and was lazy bum. The weather definitely takes a toll on my mood. It has been pretty lackadaisical to say the least. I thought the movie was awesome. Clint Eastwood is just plain amazing. I don't think I've ever heard so many derogatory words in one movie, but awesome nonetheless.

I did get a new phone this weekend. Since Christopher broke his and needed a new one, I figured I may as well get one too since my mom was going to renew the contract. This was a good time for me to get one without having to extend the contract again later on down the road. We tried to convince her to go with Verizon, but she wouldn't budge. Christopher and I got the LG Xenon. I'm pretty happy with it.

No comments: