Wednesday, July 01, 2009

It's gray out

Man, it is so gray outside. I was feeling fine and then when the sun went away I almost instantly got tired and started yawning. I was supposed to have dinner with a girlfriend tonight, but she is having boyfriend troubles and I have a feeling that their talk will go way beyond our scheduled dinner date time. As a backup I thought that maybe I'd go running and then weed my little garden. Not the case. It's raining with thunder and lightning so I don't think I'll be leaving the house once I get inside.

My garden is coming along nicely. I haven't weeded where my habaneros are sprouting because at this point, I can't tell which is weed and which is habanero plant. The cucumbers are doing really well and the tomato plants are huge. I even saw a few little green tomatoes on one of the plants yesterday. I was pretty excited about that. This year I think my garden is flourishing because of all the rain we've been having. I haven't had to water my plants in three weeks!

This weekend I'm taking care of the Celery dog, Josie. I'm very excited to have a doggy back in the apartment again. Right now she's doing her ghost howl and looking out the office windows.

No comments: