Thursday, June 04, 2015

Hawaii 2015: Day 4


Today was a pretty lazy day for Nick, Mom and I.  My Dad and Christopher took off early to go for another scuba adventure.  While they were out, we went to the McDonald's that is pretty much 10 steps away from out hotel and got breakfast.  I've been wanting an Egg McMuffing since we arrived and we didn't really feel like adventuring for food today.  Most of our day was spent on the balcony watching surfers and beach goers.  Although we've spent a lot of time sitting around the room, the view from our balcony makes the whole trip worth it.  My Mom said that she hasn't had such a relaxing vacation since I was a little girl and we used to go camping.

Nick got a Local deluxe platter that comes with rice, spam, sausage, eggs, and pancakes.


By the time I finished blogging all of the good eats that we had yesterday, Christopher and my Dad were on their way back from their tour.  They were starving since they were actually doing physical activity and Christopher wanted to go back to Murakame Udon.  Today was super hot and yet we still got hot soup.  Everyone got the same soups as the first day, but today I tried their curry udon.  I think I like that the best so far.

Curry udon and a spam musubi.
It was only 84 degrees out, but with 61% humidity, it was pretty killer.  After lunch we just did some souvenir shopping and booked it back to the hotel.

Sympathy belly!
Since none of my pictures have been that entertaining today, here are some of pictures and footage from Christopher and my Dad's dive.



Christopher




Dad


For dinner we decided that we had enough snacks and fruit in the hotel room to live off of.  We were all still pretty full from our late lunch.  Christopher managed to eat half a Costco bag of fresh lychee and I polished off the rest of the strawberries while playing a few rounds of Bananagrams.  I then dominated at the card game, Speed.  Muahahah. Victory will be mine!

#thankfulandfat



No comments: