Monday, January 22, 2007

Congratulations are in order

Last night while trying to figure out where to put our new rugs I received a call from Josie. Of course, no one ever calls me, but when they do I'm in the bathroom. Well, when I called back our conversation went something like this:

Josie
Me

"Guess what?"
"You're engaged!"
"Yeah!"
"Yeah?"
"Yeah!"
"Was that a 'yes'?'
"Yes."
"Oh good!!!"
"It'll probably be this year."
"Oh cool, well, if it's July 14th then I'll already be home for two other weddings."
"Hahah, well I think that's a little too soon."

I couldn't hear her properly because we were both so excited that all of the 'yeah's' came out in big 'ahhh' kind of sounds so I couldn't tell what she was saying. But CONGRATULATIONS!!! I guess I'll be home again this year. Woo hoo!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, i can hecka see you two yelling at the phone hahah