Thursday, March 08, 2007

I'm sick...boo

I think I have a stomach bug that's been going around. I can't tell if it was the chicken nuggets that I got from the grocery store last night or the bug. I thought that it was heartburn at first, but then I got an asthma attack too. So I have no idea what it is. Right now my stomach feels okay, but the pains keep coming back. At least I haven't vomited again. Three in the morning over the toilet bowl wasn't fun for me and Emmy. She had no idea what was going on when I jumped out of bed and went running for the bathroom. I hope it starts feeling better soon.

I wish I could just take Emmy out and let her run around while I sit in the sun and read. Though it is only 20 degrees, it's not that cold. I have to take her out for a walk soon, which I'm not looking forward to. She only got one walk yesterday too, because I didn't feel like taking her up to the soccer field to let her run around. The weather sure does take a toll on her exercise.

No comments: