Sunday, March 04, 2007

Work sucks, I know...

Well, it's back to job hunting. My boss from the other place decided that I didn't have enough experience...for answering phones. Mr. Levie thinks that it's because I met his wife the day before. He said that he's heard of people getting fired because they're to friendly and young. If I got fired because she doesn't like me that sucks. I asked if I did something wrong and he told me that I didn't and that I was a good worker and he would give me a recommendation letter if I wanted. I was like, if I didn't do anything wrong and I'm a good worker, then why the heck are you firing me? Needless to say I was not happy. When I got home poor Emmy didn't know why her mommy was so moody. While I brooded and stomped around, I managed to clean up the apartment. Emmy had gotten into the packages of seaweed that my mom sent me and pooped all over the carpeted room. Edward said that he would clean it up, but it smelled so I had to do something.

We don't want to have to put Emmy in her crate when we leave, but she poops when she is left alone for to long. I guess it's understandable since she has no way to get outside, but I don't know what to do. I guess loosing my job came at a good time since Edward just left on his spring break. We were all worried about her being alone for to long, but now that's not a problem.

On the upside, getting fired (for no good reason may I add) allows me to be home when my mom comes to visit. That's right! My mommy is coming! She was going to come before, but was only going to stay for a few days. Now she's going to come for six days!!! Yippe! It's too bad my dad and brother can't come, but I'll settle for what I can get. If anyone wants to come visit please do. Auntie Mary, I heard you wanted to come out here, please do! Anyways, Blink 182's song (All the Small Things) really hits home with my not so pleasant experience.

No comments: