Friday, March 30, 2007

My Mommy went home

Booo... I took my mommy to the airport about an hour ago. We had a good time. Our trip to Montreal was a little bit disappointing because we couldn't find parking, but Emmy had a good time. We found a dog park there and she had a good old time. We did a lot of shopping and walking while she was here since there isn't really that much to see. Now I'm off to let me food coma pass and then write and article for the internship that I'm starting today. I'll post the link whenever my article gets published. It's supposed to be on Acting Lessons. Sounds interesting enough I guess. After, I'm going to start studying for my GREs. Another boo, but I'm going to try the grad school thing again. Let's hope there is some success this time around.

No comments: