- I've traveled a good part of Europe and seen lots of awesome museums and sites.
- Moved across the country and lived in the snow. That was an eye opening experience on it's own. Digging my car out of the snow with a broken shovel was not something you'd have to do in California. FYI If you have a plastic snow shovel, don't leave it outside. The cold makes it weak and it'll crack. We only had the shovel for a few days before it broke. Boy that sucked.
- Volunteered for the YMCA's Black and Latino Achievers Program, which earned me an Adult Achiever's award that will look good in my future office, but is currently sitting neglected on my kitchen table and a job at said Y. So now I work with kids...yet again. Today I declared that I don't want kids again.
- Tried starting my own business, which didn't last very long. I'd probably try to keep Creative Memories going, but if I'm going back to school I don't want to have to deal with it.
- Made a few friends, but mostly I miss home and everyone there. I guess that's not really and accomplishment, but it's what I have to show for moving so far way.
- $1000's spent on plane tickets home.
Boy... is that all I have to show for four years of gruesome studying? Okay, okay so it wasn't gruesome, but it sounds nice to say it anyways.