Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Picture problem

For some reason I'm blogger is having a problem uploading pictures. I'm not sure what it is yet, but it's been like this since last week when I tried to post. So once I have time to figure it out I'll post pictures of our precious Emmy.

In short, school has been kicking my butt. I haven't had time to do anything else but read, write, cook, clean and sleep. I would have much more time if I didn't cook or clean, but I get hungry and I can't work when I know that there is mess around me, although by many people's standards, dirty dishes and unfolded laundry isn't a mess. I've never been able to work when there is a mess. In school when I was still living at home and I was banished to my room to do homework I needed to clean all of the stuff off of the floor and bed before I started my work. Maybe that's why my room always seemed so much neater than Christopher's. I don't think that he has that problem.

No comments: