Sunday, January 18, 2009

Well gang, we're back

We've been back since Sunday and getting back in the swing of things. It's actually been really, really busy for us. Right after we got off the plane we went straight out to our favorite 24 hour diner, 76 Diner. On Monday it was back to the Celery office for me. It was nice being back there because things run much smoother for me. I don't have to worry about the internet not working or my phone not calling out. It was a relief to be back. That night we went right out to dinner with our friends Nadeem and Rolando to The Olive Garden. The service wasn't all that great, but the food was delicious. Since I only go grocery shopping on Sundays, I refused to go to the market to get supplies on a weekday. Needless to say, we ate out a lot this week. It'll be boring if I go into detail for everything single thing we did week. I'm just going to list it for you.

On Tuesday two of our friends had a birthday, so we went out to a bar downtown to celebrate. Wednesday I had my first class and then a soccer game. Thursday I had class then we went to dinner with Nadeem. Friday we had a hockey game and then to a sports bar with our friends Rolando and Cara. Saturday we had friends over for drinks and then we all went to the game and then to Brown's Brewing Co. for drinks and dinner. And then, and then, and then. And then like usual, we had our Sunday dinner with the normal gang.

Whew, it's been a long week and I think I just wrote "and then" more than I ever have in my life. Hehe.

No comments: