Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New car


My parents are finally getting a new car! After much heming and hahing they finally decided to go with the Honda Pilot. I believe that they want the cherry red color, but if the retailer doesn't have it in stock, they'll go with a gray. When my dad gets home tonight they will go pick it up. The big blue van finally went ca-put, or so we thought. My mom thinks she left an interior light on. So my dad managed to get about $140 for it towards the Pilot. I'm surprised he was able to even get that much. It's out with the old and in with the new for the new year.

It must be car buying season because Edward said that they're probably going to get Mrs. Levie a new Volvo V70 today too. They're off to go look at the Honda Odyssey, but he's pretty sure that they will stick with Volvo. They're pretty loyal to the company.

No comments: