Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Allison's Whopper Cookies

Found poetry is a form that requires that you "borrow" work from someone else and make it your own. You can take a quote and switch around the words so that it becomes your original work. Ta-da! It's now your "found" poem. These are my "found" cookies. I followed the Price Chopper chocolate chip cookie recipe almost to the T. I put in the package of vanilla pudding like last time, but I also added 1/2c of powdered Whoppers (I used my Magic Bullet) and 1c of crushed Whoppers (I smashed them in a ziplock). Edward seemed to like them, but Dave and Neil loved them.



Allison's Found Whopper Cookies w/ Robbin's eggs

PC chocolate cookie recipe
1/2 c crushed/powered whoppers
1 c smashed whoppers
1 small box of instant vanilla pudding

Preheat oven at 375 degrees. Follow the instructions of PC cookies bag. Add pudding in the butter and sugar creaming stage. Add powdered and crushed whoppers when adding flour. Do not add chocolate chips. Bake for 15 min. Cookies will spread.

You can probably use any chocolate chip cookie recipe for this. I think they are generally all very similar.

No comments: