Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Accent Nail

I've been seeing accent nails on Youtube a lot lately and decided to try it out since I haven't used my Konad stamper in a while.  Plus, since I did my nails on Monday night after working in the condo all I had to do is stamp and I was done!  My cuticles are shot, but what can I say?  I've been renovating.  My mom asked why I even bothered painting my nails since they're going to get messed up anyway, but it had been such a long time since I did them that I needed to in order to relax.


Photobucket

1 comment:

danneromero said...

i just saw a dateline show...

katie perry has a new nail polish line... put on color, then a black one that 'cracks'...

it looks distressed, yet cool...

wear it and no one will know the difference when you've been working hard around the house...