Friday, September 02, 2011

Coffee table

My coffee table is coming together.  All I have to do now is put varnish on.  If it changes the look at all I'll post pictures of the final product, but I don't think/hope it won't change much.  I tried to take pictures of it from the same camera angles and lighting, but we have significantly more stuff in our garage now that I've been collecting furniture to bring to the condo.  I also used the camera on my phone so that it would be about the same quality picture as my original.

So if you recall, this is what it looked like before:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what it looks like now with out varnish:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not bad for my first time refinishing something, huh?  Yup, I'm patting myself on the back over here.  It's not bad for being $15 at a garage sale!

No comments: