Monday, September 12, 2011

Quick Pic Post

I don't have much time before work, but I wanted to get these pictures up since I didn't have time last week.  So far the move is going pretty well.  Lots of work as expected.  This just reaffirms my hatred for moving, but it will all be worth it.

Daytime lighting:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nighttime lighting:

Photobucket
You can see the Emmy prints!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Furniture:


Photobucket

Everything is looking pretty neutral right now.  I am still contemplating accent colors, but I'm leaning toward navy blue. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Bowers! said...

The place looks great! I'm sure Emmy is excited about winter coming so she can get your pretty clean carpet all dirty with muddy paws. =)

If you want to update your stove color (or dishwasher, I can't tell what it is in the picture), you can buy spray cans of "appliance enamel" at the hardware store. You can get white, black, etc. I've seen old dishwashers painted with it and they look cool--retro design but modern colors.