Monday, December 05, 2011

Meyer Sale 2011

If you recall from last year my Mom and I went pretty wild with the 2010 Meyer Sale.  This year I think we might have gone just as bananas for all of the stuff.  I am seriously stoked about my new grater/zester.  I have a microplane and box grater, but nothing in between.  Yippee!  I'm also excited to use the cast iron grill/pancake top. I always see them on cooking shows, but they're so expensive that I've never bought one.  Unfortunately, I read the sign incorrectly and thought it was only $20.00.  It turned out to be $56.00! There are no returns or exchanges so I'm stuck with it, but at least I didn't pay the full price $90.00 and it is a really solid piece of equipment.  I would fear for my toes if I ever dropped it.  It would seriously break something and maybe fall through the floor if it was dropped.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since I moved out of the house and bought new pots, I needed new cooking tools to go with them.  All of my pots and pans are Teflon so I was worried about scratching them with the medal tools that I bought at last year's sale.  Now I can't go wrong!

No comments: