Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Honeybear looks so cute!!

Well, the first jacket that I got Honeybear was defective so I had to return it to Target. When I went to go get him another jacket there were no more left. Boo. So today after I went to the Apple Store, Christopher and I went to another Target store to see if they had it. They didn't, but they had a very cute outfit on clearance so everything turned out well. I was so excited about his new outfit that I emailed his picture to Ed and then called him to make sure that he checked his email. Oh my Honeybear is just so cute!

My mom gave me some of her old boots that she used to wear to work. Look what they did to my socks!!! These used to be white!

These are some of our new Christmas ornaments. My mom gets them every year from Corky's ornaments. I can't figure out how to rotate the picture in this blog, so I guess you just have to turn your head. Every year she gets a family ornament and Christopher and I get our own. She says that when we grow up and move out that we get to take them, though I don't know if she'll really want to part with them. We have a family one from back in 1990. That was even before Christopher was born. We're very loyal customers to this company. http://corkyspersonalizedornaments.com/




On Sunday I had a Creative Memories get together with my family. It was a lot of fun, but a little difficult because they kept talking. Everyone seemed to have fun though and their pages turned out well.
Before we did the get together, my family of four went to go visit my grandma in her rehab center. We brought her dim sum for lunch. She seemed to be doing well because she had enough energy scolded my dad for not going to the doctor about his cough. She's back to her normal self.

No comments: