Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Quotationary: Friendship


"It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter." ~Marlene Dietrich

I put this in the Christmas card that I'm giving Juni. This definitely doesn't define a friend, but it's so true. I can't wait to get down to LA to see her. I fly out tomorrow at 11am and come back Sunday. Of course that means that I don't get to see Edward until Monday, as he comes in tonight to Sacramento, but you have to give and take I guess. I haven't seen Juni since graduation! I can't wait! Not to mention that I can go visit Mike, Osama, April and Phil too. Lizzy said that she's busy all day tomorrow so I guess I won't be able to meet up with her this time. Aww, Melville buddy, it'll be okay.

Quote is compliments of The Quote Garden http://www.quotegarden.com/best-friends.html

No comments: