Friday, April 27, 2007

Bug-a-boos and cutie pies

Well first off, I have to tell you about the gigantic bug that Emmy brought in yesterday after I took her out to the back yard to go potty. Ed said that it was a bumble bee, but whatever it was, I was screaming my head off and Emmy just looked at me like "it's okay mommy, I'll just eat it.". And she tried to which made me scream even more. So I did my classic don't know what to do with big bug things and put a jar over it for Ed to get rid of when he got home. Usually I would do this in Riverside and have Tim get rid of it, but since Tim is in Georgia, I had to wait for Ed. I just didn't want Emmy knocking over the jar since it was on a rug. I put a jar of spaghetti sauce on top to keep it heavy so that the bee didn't crawl out because of the plush carpet. This is my contraption. Ed laughed at me for it, but at least Emmy didn't knock it over.

Emmy checking out my new set up.

Look how giant this thing is! It's little furry legs were squirming all over the place when Emmy pulled it off her tummy. I'm just glad that she did it because if I would have been petting her and felt it I think I would have blown a gasket.



Here are some pictures of Emmy and Edward sleeping on the couch.


Right now she's looking at me like, "Mommy, I'm trying to fall asleep here."
And her eyes were wobbling shut as I kept clicking away with the camera. I've never taken pictures of her with my SLR before. I lent my snapshot camera to Tim, so I had to bust out the big guns.


Aww, isn't he a cutie pie?
I had to get one last shot of my baby girl.

No comments: