Wednesday, April 25, 2007

New Harry Potter Trailer!


For those of you who didn't receive my mass email sending out the trailer for the new HP movie, here's the link. 2 minutes and 12 seconds!!!! Yay! I'm so excited I'm going to read the whole series again. http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/videogallery/video/show/669 As of right now there are 78 days, 9 hours, 25 minutes and 45 seconds until the movie comes out and 86 day, 9 hours, 25 minutes and 22 seconds until Deathly Hallows comes out. Well, by the time that I publish this blog, it'll be out dated, but you get the point. Has everyone seen the new cover art? I don't like it to much, but the podcasts have been analyzing it so much that I'm starting to like it.


This is the United Kingdom cover

United States Cover

You can click on the picture to look at more detail. The image is quite large so that you can see lots of the little details. The UK cover is much more fun to analyze, but I think that I like the US edition better.

No comments: