Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The Doozer and me

Well, Edward's plane for Sacramento was scheduled to take off 5 minutes ago. So now it's just me and Emmy. Maybe now I'll have the urge to get back into blogging. I still need to upload all of my pictures from Georgia. We only have a half day of work today because we're going to be working from 6:45am to 7pm on Friday so maybe I'll do it today. We're going to New England Aquarium! I'm so excited. Two aquariums in two weeks! I'm a happy, but tired girl.

Okay, I'm going to read a little bit before I go to work. TTFN!

2 comments:

Jives said...

Can't wait to see you at the Aquarium!

Stop by and take some awesome pictures so you can post them later. Make sure you're around at 10, 11:15, 2:30 and/or 3:30 so you can see the divers feed the sharks and other fishes in the Giant Ocean Tank.

The Bowers! said...

I can't wait to see some pictures of GA. I still don't have a cable for my camera so I can't even look at my own pictures.

I'm sorry you and Emmy have to be home alone...but I'm soooooooooo excited for E.Bear to get here in a few short hours.