Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thank you everyone!

Thank you for all of your birthday wishes! I really appreciate them and got a laugh out of a couple. Today was in all a pretty good day even though I had to work and go to school. The kids all sang to me, which embarrassed me thoroughly. They counted out how old I was. I was like "keep going...keep going..."because it seemed to take forever. Then we played football and I was able to make four touchdowns! My friend Jamel figured out that he had to lob the ball to me in order for me to catch it. Any harder than five miles per hour was not going to make it into my hot little hands. Since I could pretty much outrun the kids this worked well. The counselors however, were more of a challenge. It was a lot of fun though and I sweated A LOT. It was fun to actually play a sport and run around. I usually watch the kids at the playground so time went by much faster. Now I'm waiting for Ed to come back from the class so that we can go to dinner. I've decided to not do any school work today...even though I did do some reading earlier and had to go to class. I'm shutting off my brain for the night.

No comments: