Friday, August 01, 2008

Hey Ya'll!

Greetings from Georgia! We have a little bit of time, so I thought I'd blog a little about the peachiest state in the country. It's so nice down here. It's hot and humid like a steam room, but the people are so friendly I feel like I've had enough kindness to last me until Christmas in NY. We've been eating SO much and not getting enough time to digest it all. This is because we wake up for a full breakfast, clean up, can some sort of vegetable, eat a full lunch, clean up, can more vegetables, and then eat a full dinner. On the upside of me gaining a hundred pounds, I've learned how to make some really good southern food and I think we'll be having biscuits at every meal from now on.

I have more to say, but the keyboard at the computer I'm using isn't very good so I'm going to have to sign off for now. Bye!

No comments: