Friday, February 12, 2010

Haircut

Well I did it! I don't think these pictures are that great, but hopefully my hair looks better in person. Hahah. I really enjoy it. I have a little blush brush of a ponytail now. The stylist gave me a slight a-line bob because she didn't want me to look like a soccer mom. I'm getting used to the different length of hair. It's really layered in the back, which is hard to see in the pictures. So it's super short up on top and then the front is longer. Kind of weird to me, but I like it.

My bangs are already pinned back and I have it back in a pony tail right now, but I'll try to style it for Chinese New Years. I will probably curl it under like I usually do. The stylist did a little flip out thing that just went flat by the time I got home. My hair doesn't exactly hold style well. Hopefully this will be low maintenance and still be cute. I better get back to the gym pronto. My face is looking awfully chubby! Am I always so wide looking?!?!

No comments: