Sunday, February 07, 2010

New Haircut

I've been thinking lately that I'd like to get a new haircut. When I get the guts to cut off my length I would like to have a bob like Nicole Richie's. I like that she has a lot of bangs, but I'm afraid that since I have relatively thin hair that it will make me look bald in the back. Hahah I'm of the opinion that blond hair looks much different than brown too since it seems to get lighter as it goes down the head where as brunettes just have the same shade all the way down. I expect that my hair will look more like Anne Hathaway's, but with Nicole's bangs. I also like the layers that Paris Hilton has in her hair, so I might think about getting some layers too. What do you all think? Nick thinks that it will make me look older, which is a good thing. Opinions please before I go in for the kill!





No comments: