Monday, November 03, 2014

Tonight's Dinner: October 23, 2014

Nick was on a week-long business trip, which means that I didn't eat very well.  I hate making a mess just for myself.  I literally spent the whole evening on the sofa and turned on the fireplace for the first time.  It was finally a cool 73 degrees and I really wanted to try it out.  It puts of a great amount of heat, but since it's a newer electric fireplace there isn't that nostalgic fireplace scent or wood cracking sound.  It is still nice to look at and was one of my big wishlist items when we were house hunting.  After wanting Taco Bell for a couple of weeks, I made myself a quesadilla and a grilled cheese sandwich because I didn't want to leave the house.  If Nick and I weren't married, I'd either be extremely skinny or extremely fat. I managed to look through two magazines and Pinterested to my heart's content.

No comments: