Thursday, April 03, 2008

New Mp4 Player


I got my new Creative Zen 8gb Mp4 player today from Newegg.com. (I think that the only difference between an Mp3 and an Mp4 player is that the Mp4 can play videos as well as Mp3's.) It's pretty awesome so far...I'm still loading music onto it. I ordered it yesterday from Newegg around 1PM and it arrived at our place at 4:42PM today. I was at work so Edward and I went out to the UPS distribution center and picked it up. I'm very excited about it. It's like the size of a credit card and about as thick as CD case. You can see more angels if you click on the link that I've provided. It's totally awesome.

If you guys need electronics I highly suggest this site. I didn't have to pay for shipping, probably because the player was expensive, and they shipped in a day! Plus they don't charge tax. I've gone through them before for other stuff. I think I ordered my mom a camera battery charger once and it arrived in like two days. I really like this place and give it a two thumbs up!

1 comment:

The Bowers! said...

Dave is addicted to that website like I'm addicted to Ikea.