Thursday, April 17, 2008

Picture Post

These are the cinnamon rolls that I made for class yesterday. Everyone really liked them, but when I tried them they were a little dry compared to the ones I made during Thanksgiving.


Before baking



After baking





My Cauliflower buds! I counted about 13 of them this morning after I watered them, but by the end of the day there were much more. I was so happy!



The little girl going potty and then getting ready to do her little dirt kick.


Today was such a nice day I sat outside on our deck for hours reading Confessions of a Failed Southern Lady by Florence King, which is a hilarious book by the way, and actually got a little burnt! So this evening I took out all of my summer stuff and put away my winter clothes. Look how many tank tops I have! It's a little scary to tell you the truth. How many white tank tops does a person really need?


Look at our awesome meatball sandwiches. They were sooooo good. I gave them an A+ in the new Better Homes and Gardens slow cooker book I got last week. 4/4 recipes have received A's so far. I highly recommend this book if you're a Crock Pot fan.

No comments: