Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Travel pouch

After I got my new purse I needed a little pouch to hold all of my miscellaneous toiletries.  My old purse had a lot of little compartments for me to put my hand sanatizer, lotion, advil, allergy meds, ect in.  I was using a little Coach pouch that my Auntie Mary had given me for Christmas last year, but it was just too small.  I was able to put all of my stuff in there, but couldn't get anything out without everything else coming with it.  So on my last Target shopping excursion I picked up this little pouch in the travel section for $1.00.  Not bad!  It carries all of my things plus my Swiss Army knife and sewing kit.  I also like that it's a soft case so it conforms to the shape of my purse.  What a great find!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: