Sunday, September 28, 2014

Tonight's Dinner: September 22, 2014

After our BBQ I was feeling a little run down and sick.  I had been fighting a cold all week and it finally caught up to me.  Nick took pretty much all of the leftover food (there was a ton) to the office for them to have a second feast.  There was no way that we would have been able to finish it all by ourselves.  Truth be told, we are getting a little tired of eating our faux Spanish food.

We had made two large containers of the Potatas Bravas tomato sauce so I asked Nick to leave one at home.  Since I wasn't feeling that great, Nick to pick up white bread and American cheese.  I really wanted tomato soup and grilled cheese. All I had to do was heat up the sauce and add some vegetable stock.  Nick is our resident grilled cheese maker so he made me one plain sandwich and one with grilled onions.  For himself he made a plain and one with a little bit of sliced Chateaubriand. Boy, did it hit the spot.


No comments: