Thursday, October 26, 2006

this artist is amazing

For all you Harry Potter fans or just fans of nice drawings you should check out this woman's site. Her drawings are amazing. I was so blown away. These characters don't look like the movie actors, which I think is a good thing since Emma Watson (Hermione) is way to pretty in the movie. Hermione is supposed to be nerdy and not care about how she looks. During the Yule Ball there was supposed to be this huge transformation, but Emma is so gosh darn pretty that there wasn't a huge difference. As a side note, she was wearing blue-ish robes in the book, not a pink gown.


http://www.artdungeon.net/

I still haven't figured out how to do the link thing. Everytime I do the link icon at the top of my page nothing shows up when I go to view my post. I don't know what's wrong with it so you'll have to copy paste.

No comments: