Tuesday, October 31, 2006

V for Vendetta


Tonight we went to see V for Vendetta for some grad student night thing. It was a pretty good movie and I highly suggest it. I got confused sometimes because V spoke so quickly sometimes, but it is good. We went with our new friend Andile. He's from Swaziland in Southern Africa. I really like him. His stories about Swaziland are very interesting and sometimes funny. He said that pirating music and movies is perfectly legal there as well as forging results to tests. He's kind of quiet, but friendly once you get to know him a bit. He's one of Ed's classmates and they've been working for hours on end on some project. Since I sit in Ed's office to stay warm, I've been spending a lot of time with Andile. My cruise scrapbook is coming along well since I'm alway in there. Almost done!

No comments: