Monday, March 10, 2008

Pictures of Emmy update

I know that you guys have been asking for Emmy pics, but I can't find my camera charger. It's been missing since my last trip home so it's either there or here. When I find it I'll be able to post some more interesting pics. I took out my SLR, but it'll be harder for me to capture Emmy doing anything in action since it takes longer for me to get it out. I took a few tonight just so you can see her again. I have a difficult time getting her to look into this camera since it looks even more like a giant eye than my snapshot camera.












Here is a special treat that I found on my external. This is when we were at Glen Highland Farms checking out to see if our little girl was right for us. Obviously she was. Since I figured out how to compress my videos I can start posting them. Yay!



P.S. Today, March 11th, is Emmy's 2nd birthday! She is officially a toddler!

1 comment:

The Bowers! said...

THANK YOU! I love all the pics of Emmydoos...she looks so regal! And we really like the videos...she looks like a dolphin when she romps through the snow.