Monday, October 10, 2011

Jane Face Haul

Yet another Jane haul.  I've been super into bronzers and blushes the last couple of months.  As the summer comes to an end I  have found (especially when I was in NY) that blush can do wonders for your face.  It makes you less tired looking and all around perkier.  You look alive, so to speak.  I've been more adventurous and trying different shades recently.  I really enjoy the dusky-rose and peach shades for summer when you naturally have a tan and bright glow.  Now that it's cooler and I'm wearing darker colors, long sleeves, and it's gloomy outside I think I'll be turning more to plum-rose colors.  I've tried all of the following blushes and really enjoy them.  Their pigmentation is great and I like the feel of them on my skin.  Since they are the traditional pressed formula, they don't make my skin feel sticky or oily.  I like cream blushes, but sometimes they make my skin feel stickier than usual.  I have yet to try the newer baked blushes, but I've tried baked bronzers and really enjoy them.  Whenever I try out baked blushes I will report back.  My only criticism for this blush is that it gets a little powdery.  When I pat my stippling brush into it, the brush seems to break up the top layer of blush so that it becomes a powder, which then falls onto my counter.  If I use my all over fluffy face brush this problem isn't as pronounced, but I usually don't use that brush for blush.  I just think that it wastes product.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I actually bought Down To Earth twice but about five months apart. At
least now I have a back up. 

Photobucket
Add caption

No comments: