Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sally Hansen's Nail Pen

With having to watch my spending, I've been going on "shopping sprees" at the Dollar Store.  It really does give me that nice feeling of shopping without having the shell out a lot of cash.  I found this nail polish pen in one of my bathroom drawers.  I had picked it up a while ago at the Dollar Store but had totally forgotten about it.  Needless to say, I was skeptical.  I mean, how well could this thing really work?

The concept is to push the top part of the pen to dispense the nail polish into the little brush.  The polish is supposed to squeeze through a little hole to fill the brush.  I was SUPER surprised at how well this actually worked.  It sped up my manicure time significantly and the formula was quick to dry.  I also made less mistakes because the pen fit my hand better than a small nail polish bottle cap.  The application was above average too.  I find that sometimes nail polish will be thin right near my cuticle and become thick and pigmented at the end of my nail.  I have no idea why this happens to me, but it's annoying.  This pen didn't do that!  I'm very impressed and pleased with the color. I might need to take another trip to the Dollar Store to see if I can find more colors!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: