Sunday, July 06, 2008

Work Smwork

Well, tomorrow my real summer begins. I'll be up at 7am to get to get to work at 8am. I have my bike all ready to go and plan to get my lunch and backpack all ready before I go to bed. Just like going to school! On the upside, we had an awesome 4th of July party. It was actually a party! Meaning people got drunk and didn't leave at 10pm. It could have helped that one of my friend from work came and she's a hoot, but I also think since we bbqed real food (not burgers or hot dogs). Anyways, I had a blast.

Today we saw Wall-E and went out to dinner with some of the CS people. I'm going to do my nails and soak in tv while I still have energy. It's back to crock pot days for us tomorrow. My Sunday prep is all complete and now all we have to do is dump it in. Yay!

No comments: