Wednesday, July 02, 2008

TLC

I'm now obsessed with TLC shows! As if I don't already watch more than my fair share of tv with Foodnetwork, this channel is chalk full of reality tv...and I love reality tv. Right now I'm watching the show What Not to Wear. The hosts are so mean to the people, but they really do seem to help them with their fashion sense. Some of these people are really bad. I have also found that I really like Jon and Kate Plus 8. The kids are so cute! I tell Edward that when we have little Hapa kids, they'll look like theirs. It makes me a little excited about having kids. It's a good thing that multiples don't run in our family. I can't imagine having that many kids. It's just fun to watch how they manage them all.

Anyways, I haven't been up to much lately but sleeping. As soon as I start reading Heart of Darkness my eyes begin to droop. It's awful. I took two naps in a day because I tried to read it twice. I have about 40 pages (of the 80) left and don't know if I can finish it. I've even read the cliff notes to help spike my interest. It hasn't really helped. I don't know why people insist that this novella is such a classic. I'm not seeing it at all.

No comments: