Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cooking together

Julie and I are going to try something new. We're going to cook the same thing on the same night so that it's like we're eating together. If anyone wants to do this with us please let me know. Since Ed and I eat pretty late it will be around dinner time for all of you. Maybe we can even Skype and use the video cam on my comp so that you all can see us chowing down. I'll make sure to show you my food. Heheh.

I'll post what recipe we will be doing when we collaborate a little more. The recipes that I plan to do for my menu this week are mostly crock pot recipes, but I think that they can all be adapted for a regular pot if you have the time.

Sept 15-21 Menu

Beef & Potatoes with Rosemary -- Monday
Cook-su --Tuesday (Grandma Levie's recipe)
Hungarian Goulash --Wednesday
Pork Roast with Sherry-Plum sauce --Thursday
BBQ Beef sandwiches-- Friday

No comments: