Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Correction post

Okay, before you all think that I'm manic depressive or anything, I want you to know that it's not that bad. I'm not looking to throw myself off the highest building in Troy or going to gas myself in the bathroom. It was brought to my attention that I was being a lot more negative than my old self. Since this is bringing down others around me, I want to change my spoil sport attitude and concentrate on the good things in life. So before you think that I'm going off the deep end, I'm not. I just need to remember what the good things about Troy are.

Also, the interview yesterday turned out well. I got a job at a startup company called Celery. I'll be a customer service rep so that I can telecommute, which work perfectly with my holiday trips home. Everything is looking up already!

No comments: