Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hiding from the Roomba

When your dog sheds fur like it's an Olympic sport, you need a Roomba. I think most people know that I like to have a nice clean house, but don't like to vacuum or dust. (There isn't a dusting robot yet, but I'm getting better at dusting the family room. Hey at least it's a step up from not dusting at all.) This past Christmas my parents got me a Roomba, which I was ecstatic about. The only problem is that our darling little dog-ter (get it, like daughter?) doesn't like it very much so she hides. Of course she found the comfiest place among the folded laundry to sit and blend in while the robot was doing it's thing. I almost missed her sitting there when I walked by!




The Culprit and her hiding place.




Yawn, that robot can't get me from up here.





It's not my fault I have so much fur. It get's cold here. If you grew some fur then maybe you wouldn't be so cold during the winter, Mommy.

1 comment:

The Bowers! said...

I like the last 2 pictures b/c it looks like Emmy is wearing a red crown on her head from the Rage poster.