Monday, March 09, 2009

Emmy's laundry mess

While I was in the kitchen bagging my chicken broth I could hear Emmy walking around. After I was done I walked back into the living room and saw this mess. I had all of my little piles of folded laundry stacked neatly to be put away. Guess who made this mess? When I said "What happened?!" Emmy started walking in nervous circles and then stood in front of me and stretched, which she knows gets her good attention. Then she walked in, looked at the stuff on the floor and then looked back up at me with her little head hunched. It was so cute and it made it hard for me to scold her when she was looking so sorry. So I just said "Bad girl." and then cleaned up the stuff and made sure to cuddle her after so that she knows that I still love her.


What a mess!


You know she's guilty when there is an Emmy-sized nest right in the middle.

1 comment:

The Bowers! said...

Hahahahahahaha. What a goooooooooood girl.