Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Aaron Brother and TJ Maxx

I've been trying to hold myself back from buying a lot of stuff for the apartment, but haven't been doing so well.  I figured that if I just don't go to the store then I won't buy anything, but keeping me away from stores is the difficult part.  Yesterday after my mom and I went to Home Depot to sign a flooring contract she needed to go the Aaron Brothers to get a couple of frames and to take advantage of their buy one get one for a penny sale.  I figured I'd just go with her to get a frame from the Wicked poster that I got last December.  Of course, since they were having the sale I had to get another frame.  As it turns out, the frame I got for the poster is too small so I will have to return it, which means that if I don't buy another one that I got the frames below for a penny!  I do want a frame though so I will probably try to get another one that fits. They were also having a 50% off sale on all of their mirrors.  I got the ones below to put in my spare/makeup room.  

Aaron Brothers:

Photobucket
Org. $24.99
Sale: $12.48

Photobucket
Org. $17.00
Sale: $0.01

I have also recently found myself in TJ Maxx quite a bit.  I wanted to get a blue glitter stool that I had seen during a previous trip to put under the vanity.  It is already in the apartment because I wanted to make sure it fit under the the counter before I took off the tags so I don't have any pictures.  While I was there, I picked up a few more things...

TJ Maxx

Photobucket
This was $6.99.  I got a bigger one too for $9.99 and was planning on returning
this one, but I think I will keep it at my parents house and move the bigger one
to my apartment.

Photobucket
$19.99

Photobucket
$19.99

Photobucket

Photobucket
$19.99
It's a huge platter.  I'm excited to use it for dinner parties.

No comments: