Thursday, July 28, 2011

Grilled Steak

Recently after work and on weekends I've been doing a lot of apartment renovation so I haven't had much time to cook.  When I get home after work and renovation I plop myself down on the sofa and don't move.  A couple of weekends ago my mom wanted to make steaks.  I had just dragged myself into the house after spending all day at the condo, but offered to grill if she made everything else.  It's not often nowadays that we have dinner as a family of four, usually there are six of us, so it was pretty quick and easy.  I think I'm getting the hang of it.  The steaks came out perfectly and were quite delicious.  The steaks were huge and none of us finished them, but they were sure nice to look at on our plates!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: