Tuesday, July 26, 2011

San Francisco Symphony

Nick won MAJOR brownie points this weekend.  Not only did he help me with the renovation, bring me lunch, and taking me out to a really nice dinner in the City, he got us tickets to the one-night SF Symphony performance of all Disney music.  To top it off, he even got us premier seats.  We could see all of their fingers moving and the glisten on their foreheads.  Oh I was in heaven and couldn't stop smiling.  Nick had this planned for a few weeks as my early birthday gift.  This was the best gift ever.  I will never forget it.  I just wish they had recorded a cd for me to buy!


Photobucket
Nick's new car

Photobucket
This is supposed to be a behind-the-head braid that I saw on a Bubzbeauty
video.  It doesn't really look braided, but at least it's not just a plain side
ponytail.  

Photobucket

Photobucket
This picture is taken from our seats.  

Photobucket

Before dinner, Nick took me to Absinthe Brasserie & Bar for dinner.  We were originally trying to get to the concert hall early so that we could participate in a sing-a-long, but dinner was so nice that we wanted to enjoy each other instead of the bustling crowd.  It worked out well because we caught the tail end of the sing-a-long and still were able to participate a little bit before sitting down. 

Photobucket
Since we love Postino's burrata so much, we had to try
it here too. 

Photobucket
Mixed olives to go with our wine that was $29 a bottle, but really $12.99
in store.  Yup, those are the kind of people we are.  We looked up the retail
price on our phones while we were sitting there. 
Photobucket
Nick's pork loin and belly
Photobucket
My braised lamb 

Photobucket
Nick's Black Forest Cake

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cheese plate for my dessert!

It was a beautiful evening that I won't forget even if it was a month before my actual birthday.  Nick, how are you going be able to beat this next year?!





No comments: